Thursday 27 February 2014

Day 21

The temperature dropped yesterday and it was really cold today, floating around 0ºC, which is nothing compared to Toronto where its like -15º! I just really don't like the mixture of cold and damp and I don't have my warm coat or boots with me :(
Luckily, I only have to make it through tomorrow before the break...Thursday and Friday are super long days (8-5:30) so that sucks but at least I have something to look forward to. Me and my friend Victoria are planning on meeting up in Lyon on tuesday to shop and sightsee and eat some yummy french food! I'm so excited for that because I haven't really done any shopping or sightseeing since I've been here (other than skiing which is a beautiful sight).


Follow me on Bloglovin!

"http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11859805/?claim=svuf5c68mtr"

No comments:

Post a Comment