Friday 28 February 2014

Day 22

Today was the last school day before break which is awesome, school ended at 4:30 instead of 5:30 because the english teacher just didn't show up! I found out that Victoria can't meet up in Lyon on Tuesday which is super sad :( so were trying to organize it for the weekend after break, I really wish I could see her sooner tho because I'm starting to miss my friends and family. Luckily I don't have school for two weeks now which is great. We ate in the cafeteria today which I do not like at all, I like the sandwiches from the snack bar a lot better,  but I think you have to order them before lunch so they're a little harder to get. I'm gonna hang out for the next week and then were going on a little ski vacation the second week of break. Its Clara's mom's birthday so were just hanging out eating and talking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment