Thursday 13 February 2014

Day 5/6 - School & Relaxing

I went to school for the first time on tuesday. The day was from 8:00 to 5:30 which was crazy long for me because my school day back home is from 8:45 to 3:15. We had a 15 minutes break in the morning and a 30 minute one in the afternoon, lunch was also over an hour long. The day was unnecessarily long in my opinion, with a shorter lunch and less breaks it could be like 2 hours shorter. The school is also really, really big, I don't get my own schedule so I just follow Clara around. The teachers here are honestly just pretty cold, I have to say I'm going to appreciate school in Canada when I get back. There are things that I like about french school tho, like the independence of not really having to ask if you need to go home or if you need to go to the bathroom. I pretty much understand everything in math and science, I get really lost in french, I've never learned spanish so I get really lost in that class and the teacher is really mean, and obviously english is a total joke...I'm better at english than the actual teacher and she's really mean as well.

Today Clara only had 2 hours of school, in the morning so I just stayed in a slept until almost 12. I took a hot shower, and then she came home and we had breakfast and watched Gossip Girl in french. I just hung out around the house for a few hours, its warm enough to go outside without a coat, so I went out and took a few pictures. Then I went out with Clara's mom and rented ski stuff for this weekend and we went grocery shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment