Wednesday 26 February 2014

Skiing at L'Alpe d'Huez!

I haven't posted in a week or more...more actually, because I'm lazy & easily distracted! This is a little update on last weekend. Last weekend I went skiing at l'Alpe d'Huez! I went with some more family friends or Clara's, I've met so many people since I've been here and they've all been so nice to me! We skied all day, and it was really challenging because some of the runs were so steep that I was scared to turn so I just kind stood there. Some of the runs were crazy icy but the ones that weren't had really nice conditions. I think that the sun here is brighter and hotter, I could feel my skin burning a little and I was sweating under my coat it was a lot different than in Ontario because instead of being -10 degrees it was like 0. It was such a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment