Monday 3 March 2014

Day 25



Didn't really do anything today, I hung out in my bed watching Grey's Anatomy online until about 3:00 when I went out with Clara's mom to bring her grandma to the train/bus station. We've had various grandparents here for almost 2 weeks so its strangely quiet today. After we dropped her off we went to Zara and I tried on some pants and looked around because were going to Lyon tomorrow to go shopping and sightseeing, and I wanted some ideas. On the way home we stopped at a little bakery which literally was heaven. We got a baguette to go with dinner and I got a little pain au chocolate which was delicious! For dinner we ate some soup in front of the TV and then I watched some TV, that I didn't completely understand, with Clara, her mom and her brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment